As a developer, nothing piques my interest more than developer swag! This is an attempt to list down the current swag opportunities for developers.
Feel free to send a PR! 😄
Featured on Changelog Nightly, Hacker News, reddit, Product Hunt 🦄
Sign up at https://upscri.be/67d2fa to get early access to updates! 💯
- Publish a skill, get a hoodie (varies by country) and an Echo Spot (if 1,000 unique customers use your skill in its first 30 days of publication)! Reference
- Submit 5 builds in 30 days, get t-shirts & stickers sent your way! Reference
- Get 30 ++’s on a single rant you’ve posted to devRant to receive 3 free high-quality devRant laptop stickers! Or post an awesome rant that gets over 750 ++’s to receive a free devRant squishy stress ball! Reference
- Make an app for the Google Assistant available to users, get an exclusive Google Assistant t-shirt and a Google Home (if a certain number of users engage with it)! Reference
- Make five pull requests in October, earn a limited edition T-shirt! Reference
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “STICKERS” in the subject line. Include a postal address in the email and get an assortment of stickers sent your way. Reference
- Complete this survey about using netlify for documentation and get stickers.
Feel free to open an issue (or even better, send a Pull Request) for expanding this list. Contributions are very welcome!! 😄
Note that a PR needs to reach a certain level of engagement before it gets merged. This criteria is kept to maintain the quality of this list. The current list of open PRs can be found here: https://github.com/swapagarwal/swag-for-dev/pulls
As this project is community-driven, it’d be really helpful if you comment on the PR when you receive the corresponding swag. This would help in merging it faster. 😇
To the extent possible under law, Swapnil Agarwal has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.